Receiving into your PACS or DICOM workstation
admin October 26, 2017 About & Help 1
- Login to ShareMyXray. On the Studies page, select the studies you want to download
- You can select multiple as long as they belong to the same patient
- Click Download
- images, reports and clinical request details will all download automatically
- Once the download has finished, extract the files then either:
- import them into PACS by following manufacturer’s instructions; OR
- click run.bat to use the built-in viewer with the download
Extracting Zip Files
To extract, or unzip files on a Windows PC
- In all versions of Windows, double click the zip file and it will use the built in extraction tool.
- Alternatively, Right-click the file and select ‘Extract All…‘
- It will ask where you want your files to be put, you can change this by using the ‘Browse…‘ button.
- Click ‘Extract‘ to unzip the files and navigate to the location you extracted them to.
- To run the included viewer, open the the folder ‘Patient_Name_Accession_Number’ and click run.bat.
- The DICOM images are in the sub-folder ‘IMAGES’
To extract, or unzip files on a Mac
- In all versions of Mac OS, double click the zip file to use the built in extraction tool.
- The files will then unzip in the same folder as the original zip file.
If you’re looking for how to send radiology studies to someone, click here
How to Send radiology
[…] Receiving into your PACS or DICOM workstation – ShareMyXray Online on Sending radiology from a PACS or DICOM workstation […]
Comments are closed.