Connecting to patients, clinical services and hospitals
admin October 3, 2018 About & Help 0
If the institution or patient you want to share with isn’t listed, for example overseas hospitals, then click the ‘+Connect‘ button from the Studies screen.
In the pop-up, type the name of the hospital or clinical service in the search bar. For patients, start with their email address.
Searching for Portsmouth based clinics
If desired institution is listed…
- Click the green ‘+’ button alongside the institution name
If desired institution isn’t there…
- Click ‘Connect with new Site‘ button and follow the prompts.
- Use the email address from the referral letter – often a clinician, or their secretary’s email.
Send your medical imaging
- In the connection success message that appears, click ‘Send a study‘
- Pick your study in the next dialog and click ‘Send‘
If you’re looking for how to receive radiology studies sent to you, then click the button below
How to Receive radiology
Good to know
- It is helpful to let the institution know you’ve sent your medical imaging online. A quick phone call ensures their ShareMyXray notification has been received and doesn’t get missed in their spam folder.
- You can also send several studies at a time using the main Studies screen. Select all of the studies first, then click ‘Send to‘ and choose the destination.