Connecting to patients, clinical services and hospitals
If the institution or patient you want to share with isn’t listed, for example overseas hospitals, then click the ‘+Connect‘ button from the Studies screen.
In the pop-up, type the name of the hospital or clinical service in the search bar. For patients, start with their email address.
Searching for Portsmouth based clinics
If desired institution is listed…
- Click the green ‘+’ button alongside the institution name
If desired institution isn’t there…
- Click ‘Connect with new Site‘ button and follow the prompts.
- Use the email address from the referral letter – often a clinician, or their secretary’s email.
Send your medical imaging
- In the connection success message that appears, click ‘Send a study‘
- Pick your study in the next dialog and click ‘Send‘
Good to know
- It is helpful to let the institution know you’ve sent your medical imaging online. A quick phone call ensures their ShareMyXray notification has been received and doesn’t get missed in their spam folder.
- You can also send several studies at a time using the main Studies screen. Select all of the studies first, then click ‘Send to‘ and choose the destination.