Uploading Images to ShareMyXray
Upload images from CD so you can send them in advance of your appointment. By doing this, the institution has time to properly file your images in the hospital system.
Specialists won’t have time do to this if you simply hand them a CD.
1. Log in, click ‘Send/Upload Imaging’
2. Drag and drop your images onto the upload window
Optional: If you prefer a file picker instead of drag-and-drop, click on ‘Choose DICOM files‘ and select your images.
Good to know
- Browse to the CD/DVD or USB drive if you have them on a CD or USB
- Using the web browser on your modality or PACS workstation means you can browse a local folder
- Pick a destination before uploading. Images will then Send automatically, so you don’t need to wait for the upload to finish.
- DICOM files most often end in .img or .dcm, such as the .dcm example below